Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What a Slacker

Gosh I don't know what is up with my Mother these days but she has been slacking on typing out my posts AND on visiting me. It is a good thing that Grandma lives me so that I am not alone, although she doesn't blog for me.


I haven't been up to anything too crazy it is way too cold like minus 30. I wish it would get warmer soon. I keep trying to go outside on nice sunny days but then I have to turn around because it is too cold. I think I will just snuggle up in my chair til spring comes and watch old and the useless whoops I mean young and restless with Grandma.

2 comments:

  1. Blair! You must be freezing up there! Come on down here to Florida, it's wet, but much warmer. I'll let you stay with my grandkitty, Darcy. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try to stay warm and positive. Hopefully the slump in human help will improve with time.

    ReplyDelete