Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bringing in the New Year

I am so happy to be blogging again, christmas was kind of boring for me. Grandma went off visiting and left me, the usual story. Mom came on christmas morning with her brother and dropped off the presents that Santa left for me at her house. She said Santa must have been confused and thought that I would be there.


Santa brought me this wonderful new bed, toy and a new pink sparkly collar (my favourite).











Last night I was headed on my way to party with Puddles, when my Mom came over. She and Grandma were going out drinking and dancing. Mom had a very pretty dress on and then



I saw....



SO after Mom and Grandma left saying "be nice Blair", I told these two hooligans that no way were they coming to Puddles's party with me. Then Sophie tried to suck up and tell me how pretty my new collar was, and that she is on a blog too just like me. I tried saying that they don't even know Puddles and I'm sure that Puddles Mom wouldn't be very happy if I just brought everyone. But that little Sophie said I look at Puddles blog and her brother Albert is so handsome. And Koda put on his I'm the big brother voice, and we all went.

Good thing too because I almost had to sleep over those beer and cheetos are a dangerous combination.

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!

    We're visiting all our friends today..we must fly!

    Luv, The Katnip Lounge Horde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Party crashers are just terrible, aren't they?

    Please accept our good wishes for a Very Happy New Year, Blair (and to your Mom too).

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! So cute! My kitty has that same turbo track toy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DOGS! Watch out. I hear those sporty dogs can't hold their liquor and terriers are all crazy. Maybe you should hide out.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blair, it was so nice of you to include the canines, good strategy for future favors you may need from them.

    And everyone knows that cats can hold their liquor better than dogs any day, especially when accompanied by cheetos. Ann TBL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Blair...Thank you for leaving a comment regarding my post about whether or not it is a good idea to muzzle a dog and I am so in awe that you would take a stand against them especially since you aren't a dog owner (heehee)! Poor Ellie, the bulldog, has been made to wear a mesh muzzle as a punishment for tearing down the radiators, chewing on the leather sofa, etc, and the owners told me that this punishment will teach her to stop....well, it hasn't worked and I don't agree with this method of training either. I agree that muzzling should only be used in short periods of time and not as a punishment. There are so many alternatives to use to dissuade separation anxiety and it breaks my heart.
    I love your new bed and I bet it is very comfy!
    I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning Blair and Erika
    Madi and I love making new friends from new places. Blair you are a very pretty tortie!!
    Will you be sharing the blog with the other fur babies in your home.

    Hugs Madi

    ReplyDelete