Monday, January 10, 2011

Mango Minster 2011

Gosh I am so excited that Mango invited me to enter his really cool doggy and kitty show. Of course I will be entering the kitteh section, showing off all my kitteh badness and maybe goodness too.

(Have I mentioned yet that I enjoy watching people take baths and showers)




In fact Mom was so excited that she asked if we could sponser the winner of the kitty category!



We found some really pretty collars at the petstore that can be PERSONALIZED for the winners to have their name on. But if I win then the prize would go to the next winner since ...Santa just brought me a new one....WHOOPS....I mean since it is the nice thing to do.

Yes Mom and I can't wait to see all the entries and maybe meet some new friends!

5 comments:

  1. This competition sounds very interesting. We will have to look into it a bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What doggie and kitty show????


    Are you standing in WATER???!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmmm, Blair in charge. Scary. But fun. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Blair, dis is gonna be fun seeing you in da Kitteh cat-egory!
    Does you knows you is in water? I htoughts kittehs didn't likes water...oh heck, I'm talking bout you so dat explains it.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete