Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Shower Suprise

I have a very funny story to tell you all about my best friend Brigid who used to be one of Mom's roommates at school. It happens to involve the shower and one very sneaky kitty. I'm not sure if you remember but in my Mango Minster post I let you all in on a secret. I enjoy watching people bath and shower. And maybe jumping in the wet tub afterwards.



The very first time that Mom and the roommates learned of my secret obession, they were scared out of their minds. Brigid was in having a nice shower and I jumped up and hid in between the curtains then stuck my paw out at the water. She let out the biggest scream and then called for my Mom. Mom came running in thinking something was wrong and I stuck my head out from behind the curtain. She laughed and laughed and laughed.....until I got her the next time!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Blair, you ARE bad! I had a kitteh that loved to sit on the edge of the tub when my kids had a bath. She would dip her paws in and lick the water off. Of course one day she actually fell in and that was the end of that! Now go on and give your mom another scare! Ann TBL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blair, we like to sit in the bathroom and watch our Mommy in the glass shower box. Sometimes 5 or 6 of us at a time. It makes Mommy paranoid!

    Humans are so much fun, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you is just terribles! Yea, I'm imagining da loud shreik hers made. I thinks I woulds peed all overs myself.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds highly entertaining for you and totally freak out time for the humans. You are a fun loving kitteh.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blair,
    Obivously those bad dogs are cheating. I apologize. I would help you out, but you guys are UPSTAIRS in the guest room and I am trapped in the basement.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! HA! Oh my God, I LOVED this story, Blair!! I can just picture it - especially as it's the kind of thing my naughty tortie sister, Lemon, would have done too!

    Thank you so much for all your lovely comments recently and for coming to still visit me even though I couldn't return the favour! :-)

    Sorry I've not been over to say hello for so long - we actually still don't have internet in our new home yet(!) - the stupid phone company says we have a problem with our line and won't be online till the first week of Feb! - so my humans have bought a little mobile WiFi but it's not superfast...but I'm slowly coming round to visit my friends now...

    Anyway, I've been enjoying catching up on your posts. I lOVED your MM post - you are one cool kitty! And - hee! hee! - I loved your post about your human doing training with you - my human's like that too - she's always trying to train everything, even the slug she once found in a cabbage and adopted (good luck!) - but actually, she did manage to train Lemon to always come when her name was called - even when she was miles away from the house - although Hsin-Yi never figured out exactly how she did it! :-)

    My favourite picture, though, is of you on the laptop machine - that is exactly what Lemon used to do too! It would drive my humans mad because as soon as they stopped typing for a minnute, Lemon would hope on and plunk her big bum on it! :-)

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete