Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday



I have been very slack in posting this wonderful award from Nellie the cat from hell. She awarded me the Leibster Award. THANKS SO MUCH NELLIE

Nellie is a naughty naughty kitty just like me in fact her blog is named the cat from hell! She is a wonderful blogger and had two doggy sisters and a kitty brother. I just don't know how she puts up with them all! Nellie and I have been friends ever since I discovered that she was a super naughty kitty and she did a guest post on my Naughty Kitty Lessons. You can find Nellie at http://catfromhell.wordpress.com

What is this award? Leibster is German and means dearest, beloved, or favorite. The premise of the Leibster Blog Award is to spotlight up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers. I especially love that in being honored you are also being acknowledged by your online peers. The origin of this award is quite a mystery. It seems to have taken on a life of its own. Here are the official rules for recipients of the Liebster Award:

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.

2. Thank the giver and link back to them.

3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

4. Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.

My 5 picks to share this award with are:

1. The Boston Lady

Miss Ann is a very special friend of mine and I love learning about her family. She has the coolest ideas about decorations in her house and she lets all her pets run around uncontrolled....even Darcy her Grandkitty!

2. Muesli

Muesli is actually the little sister of another friend of mine Honey the Great Dane...Honey shares her blog with Muesli. Muesli is a very pretty kitty and she reminds me of myself a lot!

3. Two French Bulldogs

Lily and Benny are quite the pair, Mom says they are soooo cute. I think they have some very interesting views on the world around them and they even put up with their Mom dressing them up all the time.

4. Rottrover

Bart and Ruby are the most loveable rotties around. Mom and I both love to see the pictures of them and their cute little bums!

5. Katnip Lounge Kitties

The Katnip Lounge Kitties are the coolest Kats around. No way could I convince my Mom to adopt 13 of me! They live in the nice warm sun all year round and have the most katfriendly house!

Thanks again Nellie!




9 comments:

  1. Oh we just love naughty kitty's and the fact you mentioned us, thank you friends. Yep, we put up a lot with nutty
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't think you're such a bad kitty!! Thank you so much for thinking of us!!

    -Bart and Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, naughty kitties are just the bestest - errr, mummy they ARE :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Concats on your award! We really enjoy Nellie's blog, she's quite entertaining! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Blair!

    me just LOVES the picture yous posted of me on your blog! And yous DO deserve this award! Now me must go and see the blogs yous picked and see of me can turn them into my minions me meant to say friends!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Blair thank you so much.! As soon as I figure out this crazy wifi in LA I will follow the rules and post appropriately. I am working off of Mr Tennis' IPad for the moment and I am most unhappy. Please tell your mum that we had a phone call frm cousin Chad over Christmas. He is in Belize at this time. I secretly hope he gets this travel bug out of his system and think he will after visiting Canada. Whenever he thinks he will do that. Sheesh! I'm trying! Ann TBL. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh - Blair - thank you so much for the award!! I am so honoured - and you know I look up to you so much as my Kitty Idol!! :-)

    Mews,
    Muesli

    ReplyDelete