Friday, January 27, 2012

NEW UPDATE- we interrupt your weekend to announce...

Mom has been working all night like crazy on our blogs. Mostly on hers but my big news is that,

MY EMAIL ADDRESS HAS CHANGED

To be honest I was not a fan of gmail, especially since I had to log out of blogger to access it. Mom and I didn't realize it would be such a pain to to that. So we changed my email address to one at hotmail. Mom is a big fan of how easy hotmail is to use and has set up her own blog account as well as her personal account with them. Who knows why she needs two accounts all on her own!?

MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS IS: badblaircat@hotmail.com

Yep it is the same as my old one just at hotmail instead of gmail.

We have set up forwarding on my gmail account however we will be shutting it down in the coming months so please change my contact information on your emails.

.......now back to regular programming.......


3 comments:

  1. Hip Hip Hooray!!
    Is yous going to move from blogger to WordPress too?
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our mom has a google email account but only because her Android cell phone requires it. We use Road Runner.

    Truffle and Brulee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does this mean I need to alert Cousin Chad?? Ann

    ReplyDelete