Monday, August 8, 2011

Dear Mango and Dexter


My mother is an idiot.

Being the idiot that she is, on sunday morning before posting my contest winners post

she only checked blogger for beach bum picture posts

and

DID NOT CHECK MY PERSONAL EMAIL


Therefore she missed your wonderful pictures that you sent me. You have my sincere apologies as we just checked my email tonight and found them. We would like to share them with all of our readers and will be sending you a wonderful my mother is an idiot present.

(We will email you details later tonight)


So here are Mango and Dexter's wonderful Beach Bum Photo's;







I sincerly apologize for my Mother's horrible actions, love Blair




7 comments:

  1. We know Mango and Dexter will understand - those things happen to all off us. We saw those pics in their new header and thought they were so nice. You are very nice to send them something.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hats are fantastic! I am sure those guys will understand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listen, my idiot momma has made much more serious blunders. Humans are totally unreliable. I will note that I look most handsome and yet the exact same hat makes PeeWee look like a fool. Don't you agree?

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me thought tings like dat only happen to MY MOMMA. But not to worry. Da Mango and Da Dex are da good guys. Dey will understand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, cut us humans some slack! We have to watch out for you guys and make sure you are fed, etc! I saw Mango and Dexter's pics on Mango's blog and thought they were great! Now go give your mom some purrs! Ann TBL

    ReplyDelete