Saturday, March 26, 2011

Here's the mail, it never fails, it makes me wanna wag my tail, when it comes I wanna wail MAIL

Mom checked the mail box this week and we found Jack's book


It was so exciting, I couldn't wait to start it








No I'm not nibbling on the book, I would never do that,
Really I wouldn't
OK maybe it happened once before but honestly I didn't chew on Jack's Book





Oh look I'm sharing my treats with Jack, I hope he likes temptations



THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BOOK JACK

6 comments:

  1. We look forward to hearing all about what it's like INSIDE, Blair!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blair, I customise Mommy's reading matter too. Oh, and bills! I love to chew on those.

    xx Felix

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are totally the cutest kitteh ever. I hope you enjoy that big old dog book.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blair, your talent knows no bounds! You can rap! That looks like a very, very good book - I hope you will be writing a review and telling us who Jack is! Oh, and my cats like to "customize" any wrapped presents that may be in the house. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy da book. I don't mean EAT da book, I mean READ da book...oh I better go back to sleep.

    ReplyDelete