Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Being Blair

Blair: Hey its me here, my mom finally let me use the computer. She always hogs it and won't let me sleep on it but notice that I included a lovely picture of me sleeping on her roommates computer on the table hahaha. I'm not allllwwways bad but being bad is tons of fun.

My favourite bad things to do are:
- jump on the table
- bite and scratch Mom and her friends
- leave my toys all over apartment
- clean myself while snuggling
- destroy garbage
- drag and claw the toilet paper from the bathroom to the living room
- open bags of blair food from the bottom
- I love talking especially early in the morning

Wow thats alot of bad things and just my most favourites.

Yesterday.....

Well last night Mom came home from visiting her home, she always does that and she leaves me with her roommates, sometimes they are fun but last night one told Mom on me.

All I was doing was trying to get a better view of the houses behind us, so I went into Mom's room climbed up on her nightable and into her window sill (it may have been the one that I'm never allowed up on) and while I was looking a bug flew into the window. Mom has made me the official bug catcher and while I was trying to catch this dang bug, Mom's purfumes, and jewlery box fell on the floor. My Mom wouldn't have been impressed, and luckily her roommate wasn't around when it happened. But she cleaned it up after and told Mom on me BUT she didn't include that I killed the bug and SHOULD get a kitty treat for it. Ugh!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Blair, you are one bad kitteh kat...hehehehe! That's ok though cuz, I am one bad doxie girl too. Your list sums me up all too well.
    Puddles

    ReplyDelete