Wednesday, February 2, 2011

HOLY SNOWSTORM BATMAN


As you all know I used to be an inside kitty when I lived with Mom at school since we lived on such a busy street so this is my very first winter snowstorm. Of course it would be a big one that closed down pretty much all schools and colleges around us. Mom isn't even going to work needless to say she isn't coming to see me either. I think I will spend my obvious snowday inside looking up information on how to train your wolf. Perhaps he and I can be friends, I mean it isn't much different from being friends with a dog, is it?


4 comments:

  1. Have fun researching that, Blair. Meanwhile, you can always come here and get friendly with us.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blair! Stop with the wolf obsession! Why don't you spend your research time looking up new advances in cat litter or 101 uses for catnip?! Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dat sounds like a splendid idea or better yet, you could go see da OP Pack and they can tells you bouts wolves. Yea, I'd rather not read eithers.

    Thank you so very much fur your sweet compliments on my mum's fotos! Her so wishes hers could be closer to takes fotos of you and da Yorkie and Golden:(

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  4. UMMMMM YEAH....it is HUGELY different than being friends with a dog!
    Stay away from the wolf!

    ReplyDelete