Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Oh No....Snow!

Well I went outside for my daily excursions and THIS is what I saw





Snow is right my friends, ugh I guess this means it will be couch hibernation time

Here is another view of the awful stuff






Luckily it didn't stay too long and I could go out quite happily but my goodness that weather is getting awfully chilly. I'm not looking forward to January weather that is for sure. All this -5 degrees celcius is enough for me.


I would like to say sorry we have been doing lots of reading but no commenting or regular posting. Mom's semester is just winding up now she is finished in about 3 weeks. We did join the Christmas Card Exchange and are excited to be recieving and sending cards to all of our friends and hopefully making some new ones too!


7 comments:

  1. That does look a tad on the cold side, Blair... We've been having sunshine and mild weather but they're announcing rain starting tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cold for us! Brrrrrrr!

    Truffle and Brulee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, no snow just yet! Too cold for me too - stay inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you got the snow I sent you....our shipping department has been a little behind....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you. Time to hibernate.

    Slobbers,
    mango

    ReplyDelete
  6. And here I am jealous to see the snow! It's still hot down here Blair - tell your mom to fly you down. You and Darcy can pal around The Maven's apartment or even here. Ann TBL

    ReplyDelete