Monday, June 13, 2011

A loong week away

My week away wasn't even planned, I was looking forward to posting and then Mom said oh Blair I am too busy to help you post this week. She was cleaning her house and doing homework and then....



Yep a great big thunderstorm with big winds came up out of nowhere while I was outside exploring even. My Mom came over after work because she couldn't even get home, luckily she called for me and I got to go in the house.


My hydro was even out for 4 hours but then Mom called Grandma on her cellphone to say that everybody at her house was coming over since a tree had knocked over their powerline. They weren't supposed to get power for 4 days. Yep that means that Mom and her siblings were coming to stay with me. I was pretty excited to see Mom but the other munchkins and a dog not so much.






I had to tell them a couple times to leave me alone but they got the message eventually. I spent most of my time exploring all the trees that were knocked over outside in the woods to stay away from them during the day. Some trees, big ones, were pulled right out of the ground and knocked over.




It was certainly a pretty crazy week for me but boy am I glad to be back to reading your posts and making my own. I think though that for today I will be napping!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that must have been quite the ordeal. Hope everything is getting back to normal for all. Way too many bad, bad storms around.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Napping is good! Sorry bout all da tunder boomers. I hasn't seen one for a while now and hope I don't. Hurricane season has started!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the weather has calmed down a bit and that you're able to go back to the normal routine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Cats! That was some wind. Good for you that you whipped the rest of the crew into shape; did you have to use the Paw of Doom?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a really scary adventure. Especially the part where those kids wouldn't leave you alone. Sheesh.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank goodness you are all ok! Good to see you!

    ReplyDelete