Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Beach Bum Contest Update



Hey everybody, I know that I have been seemingly absent from the blogging world. After last week's break from the world, Mom is now piled under a mountain of homework to get done. So we have decided to extend my Beach Bum Contest for one more week! This means that all you cats and dogs who want to enter can still do so!





My personal pool

I will need entry beach bum pictures emailed or posted on your blog with an email sent to me at badblaircat@gmail.com by August 6th, 2011. I am super excited to see what you and your humans come up with for your beach themed pictures. Remember no edits allowed!

7 comments:

  1. All ya need is a wittle bit of sand thrown in there! BWHahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh we can't wait to see this
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been way too hot here to enjoy anything summery - all we want to do is lie around in our a/c:( Hoping for a break soon.

    We hear kitties love water and tubs - have fun in your pool.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blair, you are a lucky cat to have your own pool! I will see what I can round up between the Bostons and the kitties. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh bah! Momma is so lazy we don't have a photo for you. Looking forward to seeing who did enter.

    Slobbers,
    mango

    ReplyDelete