Friday, May 20, 2011

Guess what Mommy brought!?





I was just hanging out at home when Grandma said "guess what Blair, your Mommy is coming over for supper and she is bringing you something". I was so excited that I had to nap until Mom came over with my uncle for supper.




After they all had supper Mom showed me what her brought,






HURRAY KITTY FOOD AND KITTY LITTER



I always love when Mom buys me new things. I like to check them out all over and help open them up sometimes.




And look the giant food dish has come out and all my new food went inside, yum yum yum!




THANKS MOM!

7 comments:

  1. Oh input and output pressies!

    woof - Tucker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Goes in comes out! Cool!
    Happy Weekend!
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy CaTS!!

    That's your food bowl?

    ::swoons::

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now Blair, you will use up all that kitty litter if you eat all that food at once. I hate to see the size of your litter box! Ann TBL

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMC are you kidding me??? All of that food for ONE CAT?????? WOW!!!!

    We can't free feed Cody because if we did he would eat the entire bowl in one sitting....even a VAT the size of yours! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little Blair,
    I was captivated by the first photo. Such a beautiful gal you are.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete