Thursday, February 7, 2013

Still Nothing

Hi Friends,

I am sorry to say Blair is indeed still missing. We do live in the country and it is very rare for an animal to come back after one week. It will be a miracle if she comes home and one I would love to hope for. Sadly I do not think it likely.

It doesn't seem like she is gone. She hasn't lived with me in a long time and Grandma is really feeling the loss right now. It seems to hit in spurts, especially when I am on blogging.

I want to thank you all for your support. It was an amazing experience to meet all of you blogging through Blair. I hope that one day I will be able to share in this again. I will be leaving this blog up for a little while but will hide it soon as it has too many memories to deal with right now.

The rest of the crew and I will still blog through my own blog, and I will document my Australia adventures though that blog. You are welcome to follow me there.

www.journeyoffootprints.blogspot.com

www.just-journey.blogspot.com

Thank you again for welcoming a girl and her cat into your community!

10 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry Blair is still missing! :-( I still hope that she does return... if she does, please let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please, if a miracle does happen and she returns, do let us know.

    Sending hugs and purrs.

    Peace to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Blair, I am still hoping you will find your way home. This is so heartbreaking.

    Mango Momma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bert's Allred did come back after 30 days, so we are still crossing everything we've got.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're so sorry to hear that Blair hasn't come home. We won't give up yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry that your heart hurts so much. I know it is probably very hard on everybuddy. But we're not gonna give up hope. We've still got our paws and fingers crossed real, real tight that Blair is gonna come home.

    Gentle wiggles & wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erika, I left a comment on your other blog and I'm still shedding tears as I read this here on Blair's. Such a beauty and rascal is she. I will be keeping her in my thoughts, as well as you and your mom. Whatever the outcome, Blair is loved and has brought a lot of fun to blog land. (hugs) Ann TBL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh nos... please be ok and come home Blair.

    woof - Tucker

    ReplyDelete